Supply chains have always been driven by statistics and quantifiable performance indicators. However, supply chain management is quite sensitive to major setbacks from weather conditions or equipment issues. Real-time and predictive analytics provide opportunities to manage supply chains proactively. ML algorithms can train the stock management system to predict when restocking is required to optimize production batches and eliminate inefficiencies. With Analance, bridge the gaps in synchronizing planning and execution, get improved data visibility across your business spectrum, discover factors leading to stock outs or excess inventory, identify inflexible networks and distributors, and lower risks of introducing new elements into your supply chain processes.
Learn about how Analance has built analytics-based solutions for organization like yours.
How Analance helps identify concerns before they become problems:
- Identify opportunities to optimize inventory storage, and back-orders by using sophisticated predictive engines and other econometric models.
- Identify inefficient networks and likelihood of late deliveries to make proactive business decisions that benefit your brand and organization.
- Identify data segments to help understand what needs to be produced, shipped, ordered, or stored, and also when, where and by who.
- Identify sales hubs and predict product demand based on customer age, gender, race, geographic location, and many more indicators.
- Identify and influence customer behavior to increase footprint, conversions, and sales from your website and other social media platforms.
- Identify customer perception about your brand, changes in product preferences, public feedback, service comparisons from real customers, and more by analyzing social media feeds to plan business moves intelligently.
- Identify weather changes ahead of time using predictive models to make real time decisions about product shipments.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining processes and functions using a variety of visualizations to improve productivity and efficiency.
Why Supply Chain Managers like to use Analance
- SaaS analytics platformthat is truly self-serve allowing key decision makers in supply chain management to easily and quickly leverage advanced machine learning algorithms and data exploration capabilities that categorize, score, correlate and analyze data in minutes.
- ML algorithms made easy.. Step by step guided process is built to make it easy for all end users to master and fully utilize the platform in minutes.
- Built to scale. Analance has a high data handling capacity which is supported by our benchmarking reports that support the growing needs of supply chain management.
- Leverage only what the business needs. . Why invest in something you are not using? Add modules as you need them and access them seamlessly from a single pane with no integration required. Perform BI, data analysis, forecasting, and much more using just one platform.
Browse For More Solutions
Visualize and Manage your Data with Analance
Build your own dashboard and tell a better story in minutes