An optimized call center is essential to any organization – especially for product-based companies offering support around the clock to customers. By paying close attention to the year over year fluctuations, such as what time of the day customers call for servicing or what type of skills are required, you can gain valuable business intelligence.
Convert rows and columns of call centre data into stories that further help to optimize your customer care and restructure call centre operations. Handle customers better with consolidated insights from past interactions. Ensure call centre agents are prepared to handle a surge of customers and are skilled to provide first-call resolution.
Drive customer analytics that give insights into next steps to redefine existing customer service options. Building knowledgebases within chat boxes, FAQs, custom campaigns, follow-up services, sentiment analysis, real-time feedback to reduce inflow of calls and customer service redundancy. Follow customers throughout their journey and make them happier using insights and pointers gathered from advanced visualizations and analysis.
Learn about how Analance has built analytics-based solutions for organization like yours.
How Analance helps identify concerns before they become problems:
- Identify insights from call centre chats, recordings, and emails to understand customer pain points
- Identify indicators of customer dissatisfaction by intelligently analyzing data such as unusual silence, abrupt call endings, call misrouting, and untimely account closures.
Identify, build, and monitor meaningful metrics/KPIs related to call times and efficiency to tie them back to service quality.
- Identify segments by geography, time, and channels to better assign agents based on meaningful insights.
- Identify customer sentiment influencers by analyzing Twitter, Facebook and other social media data and improve quality of service based on real time evidence instead of instinct based decisions.
- Identify or predict possible areas that your agents can help with information collected real-time through chat boxes.
- Identify predictors of customer churn ahead of time and gain more control over influencers.
- Identify patterns in customer queries and reduce redundancies by building self-service call routing or relevant FAQ sections on your website.
- Identify accurate values to determine how many staff members are needed on holidays, weekends, or nights.
- Identify and predict customer satisfaction by analyzing call content instead of creating surveys or forms.
- Identify predictors of call wait time and reduce them proactively and effectively.
Why Operations Managers like to use Analance
SaaS analytics platform that is truly self-serve allowing key decision makers to easily and quickly leverage advanced machine learning algorithms and data exploration capabilities that categorize, score, correlate and analyze data in minutes.
- ML algorithms made easy. Step by step guided process is built to make it easy for all end users to master and fully utilize the platform in minutes.
- Built to scale. Analance has a high data handling capacity which is supported by our benchmarking reports that support the growing needs of call center operations.
- Leverage only what your business needs. Why invest in something you are not using? Add modules as you need them and access them seamlessly from a single pane with no integration required. Perform BI, data analysis, forecasting, and much more using just one platform.
Browse For More Solutions
We also love doing demos.
Would you rather watch us demo for you?
Visualize and Manage your Data with Analance
Build your own dashboard and tell a better story in minutes